The Internet Protocol (IP) is the principal communications protocol enables internetworking and essentially establishes the Internet. There are lots of income opportunity in Internet. This site focus on affiliate marketing, which is to promote others products and earn commissions from sales made from links in your website. The following is 6-step affiliate marketing guide for beginners.
- Build a website
- Choose a topic (niche) for your website
- Add content to your website on a regular basis
- Find affiliate programs matching site content or place Google ads.
- Visitors to your website click on ads or affiliate links and buy
- You get paid
Steps to set up a website:
- Register a domain name such as books.com and officesupplies.com.
- Get a hosting account to store your web content.
- Choose a topic (niche) for your website.
- Use WordPress or other tool to build interesting web content.
- Place ads in your website or promote a product or service
- Get people to visit your website and get paid
WordPress is the world’s most popular website building platform. Over 38% of all websites on the internet are powered by WordPress. WordPress is a free and open source website builder that you have maximum control over your website compared to any other online website builder.
There are many good web hosting providers for personal websites. Currently the best offer is from Hostinger.com. It is offering 90% off Web Hosting + Free Domain.
Goto ipincome.com/ip to find out your IP address.
Owning good domain names is a great investment. A domain name can be used to generate revenue or it can be resold profitably.
Domain name investment is similar to real estate and property investment. The key difference is that domain name is a digital asset rather than a physical asset like buildings or land.
How to get ionCube working on Godday Linux hosting account when installing site like http://mymoviesforall.com
Site error: the file /home/content/84/12153084/html/wp-content/plugins/ArticleSpinnerWP/ArticleSpinnerWP1.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.
Find your PHP version, which is 5.3 in my case.
Down the ionCube Loader from ionCube.com (pick x86 .zip format) and upload it to the home directory and unzip the file.
Create a php5.ini file under home directory and add following two lines to the file.
zend_extension = /home/content/a/b/c/abcuser/html/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so
Add following two lines to php.ini file (either under home or cgi-bin directory)