The Internet Protocol (IP) is the principal communications protocol enables internetworking and essentially establishes the Internet. There are lots of income opportunity in Internet. This site focus on affiliate marketing, which is to promote others products and earn commissions from sales made from links in your website. The following is 6-step affiliate marketing guide for beginners.
- Build a website
- Choose a topic (niche) for your website
- Add content to your website on a regular basis
- Find affiliate programs matching site content or place Google ads.
- Visitors to your website click on ads or affiliate links and buy
- You get paid
Step 1: Build a website
Steps to set up a website:
- Register a domain name such as books.com and officesupplies.com.
- Get a hosting account to store your web content.