How to get ionCube working on Godday Linux hosting account when installing site like http://mymoviesforall.com
Site error: the file /home/content/84/12153084/html/wp-content/plugins/ArticleSpinnerWP/ArticleSpinnerWP1.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.
Find your PHP version, which is 5.3 in my case.
Down the ionCube Loader from ionCube.com (pick x86 .zip format) and upload it to the home directory and unzip the file.
Create a php5.ini file under home directory and add following two lines to the file.
zend_extension = /home/content/a/b/c/abcuser/html/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so
Add following two lines to php.ini file (either under home or cgi-bin directory)
If you just want a simple html webpage with link to limited number of articles, you can open this template page, save and modify for your needs.
The Internet Protocol (IP) is the principal communications protocol enables internetworking and essentially establishes the Internet. There are lots of income opportunity in Internet. This site focus on affiliate marketing, which is to promote others products and earn commissions from sales made from links in your website. The following is 6-step affiliate marketing guide for beginners.
- Build a website
- Choose a topic (niche) for your website
- Add content to your website on a regular basis
- Find affiliate programs matching site content or place Google ads.
- Visitors to your website click on ads or affiliate links and buy
- You get paid
Steps to set up a website:
- Register a domain name such as books.com and officesupplies.com.
- Get a hosting account to store your web content.
- Choose a topic (niche) for your website.
- Use WordPress or other tool to build interesting web content.
- Place ads in your website or promote a product or service
- Get people to visit your website and get paid
Reset Wordoress Admin Password without access to email: access phpMyAdmin, click on the database, scroll down and click on wp_users table, edit the value (select MD5 function), then click go. Or use the following command:
UPDATE `wp_users` SET `user_pass` = MD5( ‘new_password’ ) WHERE `wp_users`.`user_login` = “admin_username”;